Monday, November 16, 2009

He's Two! He's Two!

Queue the tears: my baby is two. 






My husband thinks I'm crazy. I think he's right! Last month I decided to throw a proper birthday party for our little man. 


I invited my parents.
I invited my in-laws.
I invited my siblings.
I invited my siblings in-law.
I invited an aunt.
An uncle...
Some cousins.


And of course, Little Man's big brother.
Who came with his Mom.


And....
I invited some of my friends.
And some of Kevin's friends.
And a very old family friend.


And then I stopped.
And counted.
And hyperventilated.


We live in a 900 square foot apartment with barely two bedrooms.
We have a couch, a love seat, and small kitchen table in our living area.


Thankfully, only 25 people RSVP's YES, and 20 turned up in the end. 


And guess what? 


It was the awesomest birthday party we'd ever thrown!!!


So the next time you decide to cram 20 people into a living room built for three.... think again, and invite 25! 

No comments: